Friday, May 29, 2009

I What????




I just had my 24 week checkup on Tuesday and everything is progressing as expected. Needless to say, I was a bit shocked when the nurse told me I gained 6lbs. in 4 weeks! I was on the scale and said--"oh my gosh, really?" She said to expect big gains this month and next month! Whew, Baby Whit must be hungry!

Jonathan is such a great daddy to be--he is there for me every step of the way. He goes to all doctor's appointments, comforts me, consoles me, brings me back to reality, laughs with me, listens to me cry--you name he does it! On top of that he mows the yard, cooks my dinner nightly, hugs me, makes me coffee, the list goes on. I feel truly blessed!

Note: These pictures were taken after a 12 hour day which included working with high schoolers for 7hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment