Tuesday, June 16, 2009

27 weeks

I had another doctor's appointment and it went really well! I took my glucose test and I find out the results in a few days--no news is good news as my doctor likes to say! We go back in three weeks and then after that every two weeks. Needless to say, September will be here before we know it.

Jonathan and I went to birth class on Monday and again we had a hard time controlling the laughter. I told him that we were going to be asked to leave. Some of the things discussed are so corny--we can't help but laugh! Maybe it is the way topics are presented--who knows. At least we have a sense of humor about it and have fun!!!

I am in my last week of work and I cannot wait for summer--the pool is calling my name. Of course I will miss my students and homeroom--we have too much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment