Sunday, June 21, 2009

Baby Shower--June 10


What a surprise!!! My best friend at work threw a surprise baby shower for me today and I couldn't believe it--it is really hard to surprise me! Jonathan was in on it too! All of my friends from work were there as well as my friends from my old job at the Intermediate Unit. I had such a great time! I have been feeling homesick for friends and family and this really cheered me up. I am so blessed to have so many great friends. Of course my camera ran out of batteries, but I do have one pic of Joray and Jonathan. Joray made Jonathan his very own Daddy Diaper Duty apron with is name on it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jonathan you look so cute. I know you are ready now. How nice to know that you were able to gain all the experience with your brother, Christopher....love to you both Mami

    ReplyDelete