Thursday, June 25, 2009

Busy, Busy

It has been a very busy week in the Leyland household!

I am scheduled for another glucose test tomorrow due to a positive test result from my last glucose test. I have to fast overnight and sit in the lab for 3 hours--I am going to go crazy sitting in the blue room!! The good news is that a positive test result on the first test doesn't mean I have gestational diabetes---this is why I am going for a more in-depth test tomorrow. If the blood work turns out negative then I don't have to do much else, if positive then I go to the Endicrinologist to discuss options. For someone that HATES giving blood I am doing a pretty good job so far!!

I am happy to report our house is moving along nicely. Jonathan and I have accomplished so much and we are starting to see light at the end of the tunnel!

Our company arrives next Tuesday and we cannot wait! Momma, Sarah, Tooter, Susie, Jackie, and Rick are all coming to PA for a visit. It will be so much fun to be around family and friends from back home. I have been a bit homesick lately, so needless to say I am thrilled!

After spending a few days here, we head to momma's in MA for some Fourth of July fun. We are all going to the Harvard Club in Boston on Saturday for the fireworks and it should be spectacular! Does Don know what he signed up for with this crew!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment