Friday, July 24, 2009

32 Weeks


Jonathan and I had our 32 week appointment on July 20, and the doctor said everything looks great! Moving right along! The only thing not moving along is my ability to travel. I am no longer able to venture far from home--it is a good thing I am a home body. My only wish is that I could make it to Kentucky before Baby Whit arrives, but I will have to wait. I hate being told what to do!
We now see the doctor every two weeks and during the last month every week. We are so excited!!!

I attached a picture of Jonathan, Martin, and Christopher. Father and sons. Before our appointment Jonathan, Martin, Christopher, Ana, and I had breakfast at PJ's Pancake House in Princeton. It was a lot of fun and reminded Jonathan of when he was a little kid. The pancakes were quite tasty! I probably shouldn't have eaten so much prior to my weigh in!

No comments:

Post a Comment