Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Another Great Day!


Jonathan and I just went to our 30 week appointment and everything looks great! The baby has grown a lot since our last appointment and my blood levels are good. A big relief since they were really elevated. We now start going to the doctor every two weeks for check-ups. I have to make sure I stay hydrated, so this means when I am thirsty Jonathan will have to wait on me a little more. haha! The doctor also told me that I might start swelling in the coming weeks--ugh. Hopefully not. She also recommended nose drops to ease the nosebleeds I have been getting. I have never in my life had a nose bleed until now--gross! Too much information I know!

After the doctor visit, we walked to downtown Princeton for lunch and window shopped. We had a really nice time. Princeton is a great little town--it really reminds us of Northhampton, MA. Lots of fun shops:) Jonathan lived in Princeton years ago and a few of the places he frequented as a kid are still in business. We plan on going to a pancake house next time before our appointment. Jonathan used to order the chocolate chip pancakes. It is fun to reminisce about old times! He even saw an ice cream store still going strong.

Tonight we are going for a 3d ultrasound and cannot wait--they are so amazing to see. I wonder if baby Whit, Whit looks like Jonathan?

No comments:

Post a Comment