Thursday, July 30, 2009

Help is on the way!

Let me start by saying that I have had two goals since moving to our house:

1. Paint the rooms
2. Finish the trim

Jonathan and I have almost completed all of this, but it is obviously crunch time. The bigger I get, the less I can do! If Jonathan never sees another piece of trim in his life it won't be soon enough. Poor thing! Also, just when he gets motivated to work on the trim he has to leave for a trip. It has been frustrating for us both.

Having said this, I am so excited that my mother is coming for a visit in a few weeks and she is going to help me around the house. My prayers have been answered. Having an extra set of hands for a few hours a day, for a few days will make all the difference in the world. I recently fell from a barstool I was using as a ladder and it scared me a bit. Baby Whit and I are fine, but I was sore from where I bent and wasn't supposed to bend! Poor sweet Whit didn't know what was going on! I am also to the point that I cannot bend down, which makes household work difficult. Soooo..... mommy is coming to assist with painting trim and preparing the nursery! I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment