Friday, July 10, 2009

Outing with Ana!



Ana and I braved Babies-R-Us yesterday to buy baby Whit a few items. I told Ana that he is already spoiled and he hasn't even gotten here yet! Ana bought Whit his first carseat and the fabric is super cute, which is important in this stylish family! I just hope it fits in the car! She also surprised me with a baby rocker. It is my favorite color green and I know Whit will just love it! There is no picture of Ana and I--I had a rough day and wasn't in the picture mood--odd I know! Long story short, there was a snake at my back door that kept me inside and upstairs all day. I was a nervous wreck!! Thank goodness Martin came over and took care of the creepy critter. Poor thing had passed away and Martin relocated him to the woods. :(

Jonathan missed all of the action as he was in Nantucket for work. I told him not to worry, that there will be plenty of opportunities to shop Babies-R-Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment