Monday, August 31, 2009

38 Weeks

Well, we are 38 weeks and Baby Whit has yet to make his appearance! I went to the doctor today and report back in a week. No news:( I am so anxious for his arrival; this waiting game is driving me crazy. I started back to work last week and it was great to see everyone. I need to keep busy in these last few weeks and my job will definitely do that for me! I already have two meetings scheduled, two training workshops I need to attend, and multiple parent emails to return. All of this and the students haven't even arrived!!!

Even better news is that college football starts soon!! Woo woo! I cannot wait. If only I could make it to an Ole Miss or UK game this year. It is a long shot at this point, but those of you that know me...you never know! Jonathan is excited that Nantucket trips are winding down and he will most likely be heading west for an Oklahoma game or two. Sounds like fun to me. I decided if Whit wants to go to school at Oklahoma that is acceptable. I was wanting an SEC school or at least a school in the South, but Oklahoma works! Oklahoma has a great social atmosphere, football team, and flight program (if he is interested)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment