Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Big Mama Part Two






So I thought I would post a few more pics! Jonathan's brother Christopher spent the afternoon with us before heading off to a lacrosse game, so what could be better than taking a few pictures. I love pictures, but I have to catch the brothers on the right day for them to be good sports. One picture is when they decided picture time was over--I imagine you can determine which one that is!

We are on our way to Chambers (local bar/restaurant) and the County Theater. We met up with Jonathan's flying mentor, Bruce, for dinner. Bruce gave me a nice newspaper article that was written about Jonathan several years ago. Bruce and Jonathan used to fly in aerobatic competitions together and it was about the two of them winning a contest. I plan to frame it and hang it in the house! Bruce and Jonathan plan to fly aerobatics next week while I go to the Pottery Barn Outlet! Needless to say flying is out of the question for me, besides the parachute wouldn't fit around my waist!

No comments:

Post a Comment