Thursday, August 6, 2009

What a Day!

Nesting has hit in full force. Jonathan and I accomplished so much that I don't know where to start! It is going to be so nice to focus on the baby and not the house once Baby Whit arrives!

Baby Whit's room is nearly complete. I finished painting the trim and filling holes and Jonathan completed the closet shelves. It is the nicest room in the house! I just need to finish decorating, but need to buy a curtain/blinds and chair. My sister is painting two pictures for Whit and I cannot wait to see them. I know they will be adorable.

We finished working on our bathroom and it looks great. It was a bit dated and needed an update. We painted, installed new lighting, painted the window trim, put finishing touches on the new trim, and put up a hotel shower rod. It feels brand new to me! Now I can relax about that room! Next up, trim in the hall. This will be interesting--I will keep you all posted. Jonathan's #1 dread = TRIM!

One of our friends was induced today---3 weeks early! Baby Whit already has one friend and he isn't even here yet. I think this made us realize that due dates don't necessarily mean that is when you are going to have your baby. Needless to say, this helped us focus today!

No comments:

Post a Comment